Former president Trump’s fundraising gets a big boost following his indictment. The total afterwards is quickly nearing the amount from 3 months before. We break down his campaign’s fundraising report.
What’s the outlook like for inflation and the job market? Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen shares her views on the economy.
4 people are dead and close to 30 injured after a shooting in Alabama over the weekend. The chaos broke out at a ‘sweet 16’ party in the small town of Dadeville. Find out what’s known so far.
Topics in this episode include:
1. 4 Dead, 28 Injured in Alabama Shooting
2. Former President Trump on Gun Control
3. Yellen: US Banks ‘Likely’ to Tighten Lending
4. Analysis of Fed Rate Decision
5. Trump Raised $34M So Far in 2023
6. Desantis Vows to Continue ‘War on Woke’
7. Freight Train Derails in Maine
8. Brush Fires Spark in Rockland County, NY
9. Heavy Clashes Between Military Forces in Sudan
10. Indian Ex-Politician Shot Dead on Live TV
11. Japanese PM Evacuated After Blast At Speech
12. SpaceX Starship Launch
13. Close Call as Russian Volcano Erupts
14. Teen Artist Named ‘Grand Champion’ at Rodeo Art Show
15. NC: Bear a Bit Too Close for Comfort
Sign up for NTD Daily
What you need to know, summarized in one email.
Stay informed with accurate news you can trust.
Success! You are now subscribed.