A COVID outbreak is surging in one more province in China. Residents tell us about the pressure facing hospitals and crematoriums.
The Pentagon is pushing to deliver dozens of fighter jets to Taiwan faster. A U.S. lawmaker says what he would do if China tried to invade Taiwan.
Seventy percent of young Democrats are against President Joe Biden’s handling of the Israel-Hamas war. What is the role that Chinese-owned app TikTok played?
TikTok’s parent company ByteDance is in trouble with data theft. Its target? Open-AI, the company behind ChatGPT. What did ByteDance do?
- Hospitals in Anhui, China overwhelmed
- U.S. urged to send fighter jets to Taiwan sooner
- Mills: Questionable if China has goodwill
- Senator warns about getting news on TikTok
- China’s ByteDance using OpenAI to test AI models
- Boeing delivers 1st Dreamliner to China since 2019
- Belgian politician accused of working with Chinese spy
- China’s new rules hit gaming industry hard
- The story of one of 400M who quit the CCP: Qi Zhen
- Lawmakers want probe into attacks at APEC
China in Focus Weekly Newsletter
Find out what’s really going on in China
Success! You are now subscribed.